-hipsterween- -hipsterween-

Yeah, this is awesome.

Really great job with this one, it's got a ton of atmosphere, and the composition of the different shots are well thought out. The artwork is awesome, especially the outside of the mansion, but you do a good job not showing it for longer than you need to, keeping the 'flow' going. If I had to make one (tiny) complaint it'd be that the music stays sort of light and happy, even when the kids start dying, killing the drama just a bit. Though this gives it more of a 'music video' feel, maybe what you were going for...also the muted music during the bathroom scene was a good touch.

Really great title screen, too.

lenkobiscuit responds:

yeah this is a music video more than anything. thanks!

I Believe I Can Fly! I Believe I Can Fly!

w00t

Yah, this is well done. Good animation, funny ending, really great facial expressions. 5/5

TheLongStory Ep.001 TheLongStory Ep.001

Funny stuff, but...

Okay this seems kinda funny, and the voice acting is good. One BIG BIG BIG improvement you could make in 5 minutes: Get rid of all those long fade-to-blacks. Just use regular cuts, and make them quicker. Seriously, stuff is more funny when it's SNAPPY. The long silences should go, too.

Oh, and you should probably wait till you've got something longer then 15 seconds to submit, but everyone knows that...

Isterbandet responds:

Yea, I am not really happy for the quality of this thing, I was on a strict time limit and still decided to experiment a bit. Hopefully things will take a turn for the better when it's the next persons turn! I wish him goodluck! (and all the ones after him as well).